Junior over at epangelical (also be sure to check out http://thepromise.typepad.com — it’s the single best place on the web to investigate Promise Theology–which you NEED to investigate; it will change your life) asked me to participate in this little exercise about books. Since I love books, it seemed like fun.
- One book that you’ve read more than once: Tolkien’s, The Lord of the Rings
- One book that made you laugh: The River Why by David James Duncan
- One book that made you cry: The City in Which I Love You by Li-Young Lee
- One book you’re currently reading: The Gospel According to Moses by Athol Dickson
- One book you’ve been meaning to read: A New Kind of Christian by Brian McLaren
- One book that changed your life: Toward An Old Testament Theology by Walter C. Kaiser, Jr., and Connecting by Larry Crabb
- One book you’d want on a desert island: Survival Handbook
- One book you wish would be written: Torah: the Expression of God’s Heart
Anyone else? What are your answers? Give a link back or pop them in the comments section.