Some Things I Learned by Watching My Dad
- There are many good things in life, but some are just not as important as others.
- Hard work always pays off, and there is something rewarding in and of itself in working hard.
- The Bible is the ultimate source of knowledge, wisdom, understanding and guidance.
- A man’s priorities are reflected most accurately by what he actually spends his time doing.
- What you really believe is evidenced by your actions.
- A man is responsible for his family; for their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- No job and no “calling” supercedes a man’s responsibility for the watch-care of his family.
- There is more shame in never trying, than in trying and not succeeding.
- Doing a good job is a matter of respect to others.
- Love does what it believes is in the best interest of those it loves, even when they may not like it.
One thought on “My Dad”
those are great lessons!